Something broken with problem or site?

I submitted my solution yesterday. It was accepted, appearing on my submissions list. Today I am encountering some resistance: My solution is missing from my submissions list, even after I relog and refresh the page.

I resubmitted, again getting an accept. However, clicking on "More Details" leads to "The requested URL /submissions/detail/89452380/ was not found on this server." This continues to happen each time I resubmit -- i.e., I get acceptance, but the problem does not appear on my submissions list.

Is the gremlin on my end or on the site? Thanks for any suggestions.

W

@bottomc0der said in Something broken with problem or site?:

I submitted my solution yesterday. It was accepted, appearing on my submissions list. Today I am encountering some resistance: My solution is missing from my submissions list, even after I relog and refresh the page.

I resubmitted, again getting an accept. However, clicking on "More Details" leads to "The requested URL /submissions/detail/89452380/ was not found on this server." This continues to happen each time I resubmit -- i.e., I get acceptance, but the problem does not appear on my submissions list.

Is the gremlin on my end or on the site? Thanks for any suggestions.

Same here. has been for about a day now that all the submission details are gone.

Me, too, also since yesterday.
    @1337c0d3r ?

@StefanPochmann This had already been fixed. The submission server was lagging behind, that's why you noticed the recent submissions were not showing. It had now all caught up with the latest submissions.

Looks like your connection to LeetCode Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.