Poorly managed grading system. I will not be part of this anymore. Disappointing

V

My first problem solution was accepted and it is not showing up after the contest ended. My submission is also missing.

Even 3rd problem statement is not accurate. 1st problem, explanation is not accurate. Looking at the number of errors in the problem, I get a feeling there is no validation of problem statement before it is released for a contest.

Very poorly managed and I am very disappointed to have spent 2 answers.

Please upvote if any of you have faced same issue. Hopefully organizers take a note of this and improve in future.

P

First problem could not have been accepted before the contest ended.

V

Agreed. I was able to pass the posted test cases and I was graded on that. My usage of "accepted" word might be wrong, say my submission did not pass other test cases and it got failed. Where is my submission which passed 2 test cases. Tada, it is missing, my submission is empty. Even if I make 10 submissions and get penalized for it, it is fine, but I should be able to pull it back later. In the contest board where their is rating, I also saw timing when I completed first problem, now that is missing and blank. How do you answer that?

P

You should report a technical issue to the admin.

Looks like your connection to LeetCode Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.