Worst descrption. E V E R

I really think so.

Yes, can't agree more!!!!!

@reboot329 @mrvon So what's the better description, you guys support? Any idea for sharing?

@mrvon
    so 4 wat reason you downvoted me

@reboot329 It's a upvote......

@LHearen

Should have mentioned current number is from previous one.

Also, emphasize the first one is "1" could be helpful.

@mrvon

It shows -2...wtf..

@reboot329 Perhaps you could give us the whole picture you want instead of some pieces of it, which I believe would be more helpful here. Thank you!

@LHearen

I've already provided you the points I thought would be helpful, even though idk who did you mean by "us".

If you do not understand this problem, try to read description form some blogs, there are a lot. Sorry I could not be more helpful,since English is not my first language. However, I did open notes and check the problem, and tried to remember 2 points I felt like lost in the original description.

When I saw that you were asking the "big picture", I realized you were not here for help.
    You do understand this problem, but just want to point out the description is perfect, people who don't understand are stupid or people should not complain about it. You could just say it, instead of asking me a better description is not my responsibility.

@reboot329 You are saying English is not your language but you are just complaining a lot there in English.

• In my previous reply, I mentioned big picture because I thought you had some better ideas in your mind, but you did not share with us clearly. Consequently, I hinted the big picture issue there.
    • Just as you said, I do understand the problem and I personally think it's good for me. Since you are the guy who think it's not perfect, which directly provoked my curiosity that you could give us more explicit easy-understanding statements than the current. That's the reason I want the big picture here. Because I believe you could do better, that's all.

If you have better idea and wanna share with us. You're always welcome. But if you are here just trying to whine around and complain a lot and do nothing meaningful. I think it's really not good.

@LHearen

I said it's bad => I must have better description.

My post was in English => I should express this in English equally well.

Didn't quite understand ur logic, couldn't believe I even wasted my time reply u in the first place.

I don't think im the only one complain about that description.

If you think its perfect, be it. Using aggressive word like "whine" either to despite me or show your smartness wasnt a good move.

Looks like your connection to LeetCode Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.