Solution missing output "( ( ) ) ( )" for n = 3?

L

I'm getting the same output as the example:

[ "( ( ( ) ) ) )", "( ( ) ( ) )", "( ( ) ) ( )", "( ) ( ( ) )" "( ) ( ) ( )"]

But the judge says wrong answer and the expected output is missing "( ( ) ) ( )".

Anyone hitting the same issue?

W

I am having similar issue. But I think the judge is expecting a specific order, This is the error message I got. I think I am outputting in different orders, and the judge does not like it.

Input:	4
    Output:	["(((())))","((()))()","()((()))","((())())","(())()()","()(())()","(()(()))","()(())()","()()(())","((()()))","(()())()","()(()())","(()()())","()()()()"]
    Expected:	["(((())))","((()()))","((())())","((()))()","(()(()))","(()()())","(()())()","(())(())","(())()()","()((()))","()(()())","()(())()","()()(())","()()()()"]

S

Check your output carefully, there are 2 "()(())()” in your result, so it get WA.

S

Could you please sharing your algorithm and code with some comments in it? I believe the judge is ok, maybe there are some bug in your code.

Looks like your connection to LeetCode Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.