- Character recognition is the conversion of images into text. For now we consider each character in the picture is a NM matrix with only zeros and ones, and we need to recognize K characters. You are to write a program to find minimal number of pixels so that we can recognize each character.
For example, we have only two characters 'T' and 'L', and the matrix size is 33, we can think 'T' and 'L' are 111 100 010 100 010 111 so we can recognize the character with only bottom-left pixel, the answer is 1.
- -Memory limit per test: 256 megabytes
- -Time limit per test: The faster the better
###Compile & Environment
- g++ Main.cc -o Main -fno-asm -Wall -lm --static -std=c++0x -DONLINE_JUDGE Java
- J2SE 8
Maximum stack size is 50m
- The first line of input is three integers N, M, K (1 <= N, M <= 10, 2 <= K <= 6). Which represents the size of matrix and number of characters. Then is following K blocks, which represents the matrix. Notice that each block starts with a blank line.
- You should output the minimum number of pixels, which is the answer.
2 3 2