- Some weird question related to his day job. Too many details to recall.
- ML interview discussion followed by code up TFIDF.
- Given two n-ary trees, suppose first tree has leaf nodes 1, 2, 3, 4 and second one has 1, 2, 5, 6, then return (3, 5) which is the place in leaf node iteration where they first mismatch.
- Design leaderboard class. Requires methods
get_player(rank). Needed to use BST with order statistics.
- Given an array of scores in the range [0, 100] get the 95th percentile score.
- Find connected components in a graph (not the exact question but pretty easy to figure out that this was needed for the question).
- post-order simulataneous traversal of 2 n-ary trees?
- hashtable of player_id --> treeNodes plus a BST?
- (1) not sure what's the time complexity requirement so as not to sort it? and I assume the array size is much bigger than 100? in that case it's analogous to "find the kth element" question? (2) marked visit DFS?