Usercan subscribe to many
- Each feed(basically say espn) will keep publishing multiple
posts(equivalent of an article).
- Each post will have some meta data :
- Each user logs in, and HomePage is displayed.
- A HomePage has top 20 latest posts from what feeds he has subscribed.
- Upon clicking on next, the next 20 results are displayed.
- There's also feeds_page, where you click on a subscribed feed, and it'll display all the posts from that feed (again top 20, pagination)
A feed is of xml form.. whenever backend polls, let's say (every 1 hour), this xml gets rewritten.
All the posts may remain same, or new posts may be appended based on how the feed_owner updates the xml (in this case espn).